Bebe + Me's Blog

Welcome to Bebe + Me's Blog - we hope you enjoy our collection of little finds ♥
Visit us online for our collection of beautiful handmade gifts www.bebeandme.co.uk

Monday 20 September 2010

Bebe + Me - don't buy mass produced, make it yourself

Bebe + Me is a slowly growing business selling beautifully crafted baby's gifts.

Before I had my son in August 2009 I hadn't sat in front of a sewing machine since leaving school... however the want was always there, but never the time or project.

That all changed after having Eton (who is 13 months old now) the inspiration to Bebe + Me.

?Why buy mass produced - when you can make your own unique items?

So that's exactly what I did.

I went out bought a tone of fabric, sat behind my sewing machine and failed miserably.... but I didn't give up!!

I did walk away however, put it all aside of a month and refocused, did a little research, did a lot more buying of fabrics and gave it another go... and bingo it worked!!!

My bandana bibs or dribble bibs have altered in design quite a lot but the want to produce bright, colourful and playful bibs has always been there... and so Bebe + Me was born.

I now make bandana bibs or dribble bibs, tag blankets, nappy cakes, pram blankets, traditional style bibs, burp cloths and am about to launch a new range of changing/ play mats, changing bags, nappy purses etc....

Here are just a few of my designs:







No comments:

Post a Comment